Saturday, June 29, 2013

Its been a long time

Hey loves..So I FINALLY get this whole blog thing and I LOVE it! I know it's been a while since I've written a blog =( SORRY but life is cray right now! Here's some amazing updates!

April 2014 I will be attending TWO author events! April 5, 2014 I will be in Louisville and April 12 I will be in Boston! So excited!

Reaching Out For You, my debut novel, is out and available on Amazon, Amazon international, Kobo, BN and iBooks for Apple!

I am working on my next novel, Teach Me Love.

I will have a NEW and SEXY cover for Reaching Out For You so watch out for the BIG reveal.

I have a HUGE announcement which will be made on Sunday!

Life is great. The storm has passed and now the sun is out shining on me <3

I just want to say thank you so much for all of your love and support. YOU are the reason why I am here today so thank you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment